It took about 2 months to complete the walk, starting from the confluence of rivers Ken and Yamuna in Uttar Pradesh.
The walk continued along the river through the unique geological landscape of Bundelkhand and the rich forests of Panna. It finally concluded at the source of the river in the Kaimur hills in Madhya Pradesh.
The explorers – Bhim Singh Rawat, Shridhar Sudhir and Siddharth Agarwal – witnessed and recorded through photographs, film and interviews, the incredibly beautiful landscape of River Ken and the life of its people.
With the help of an artist, a friend of Veditum, we have created a colouring exercise. The drawings are inspired by pictures captured while on the walk – along with an additional image by photographer Abhinav Pandey.
Here’s how we propose the colouring exercise to work:
- Scroll down and checkout the drawings and reference images. We will add new images to this series every week.
- Download the drawings and the reference images that you like.
- Print the drawing if you wish to colour on paper, or use a digital tool like paint, procreate, photoshop or any other software of your choice.
- Upload your coloured version to social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and tag @veditum.
- If possible, please also email a copy of the coloured version to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will upload all the versions shared with us here on this page. The coloured drawings will also be shared on our social media channels.
In case you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Happy colouring!
Confluence of River Ken with River Yamuna.